Use Google Maps to carry out various measurements.
To help you out, a number of functions can be selected :
- Distance, perimeter and area calculations
- WGS84 GPS coordinates display
- Unit of measurement : meter, mile, hectare
- Integrated UI to GOOGLE Maps tool
- Selection mode to enhance accuracy
- GPS localization
Why use map tools :
- Measure the area of agricultural land or estate
- Estimate the surface of a dwelling, swimming pool, terrace or future construction site
- Establish the perimeter of your yard to prepare for your fence.
- Prepare surfaces for organizing your leisure and outdoor activities
- Sports, find a surface to improvise a football field, volleyball, golf, running and other sports ..
- In golf, prepare your golf course with optimal paths and distance measurements
- Before a trip, quickly calculate multiple routes
- Aviation, calculate the distances of your flight plan
The Map Tools algorithm relies on the method for computing the area of a surface on a sphere, based on the Haversine formula. This algorithm was modified to take into account the earth's deformation according to the WGS84 World Geodesic System.
Keyword : measure measurement map maps area distance distances tool tools area perimeter perimeters surveyor surveyors planimeter planimeters satellite gps mesurer carte cartes surface surfaces superficie superficies distance distances outil outils tool aires périmètres géomètre géomètres planimètre planimètres arpenteur arpenteurs satellite gps
Map Tools - GPS measure & area is a free trial software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-03-13. The program can be installed on Android.
Map Tools - GPS measure & area (version 1.0.9) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 15 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.